Take this short survey and share your views with us to make help the Safe Network sustainable and continue to support the voluntary sector.
From April 2013 the Safe Network will no longer receive funding from the Department for Education and needs to become self-sustaining to continue offering it's services. This means that we need to change how we do things.
We are therefore exploring a number of ways to fund the service with the aim of still being able to provide the range of services and resources we currently have on offer. This includes the idea of a subscription model and we would appreciate the views of those individuals and groups who have used Safe Network’s services.
It is anticipated that basic resources will remain freely accessible to all users whilst additional components could incur a cost. Please take five minutes to share your opinions to help us understand what should remain freely accessible and what could potentially be included in a subscription package.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE SURVEY
CLOSING DATE 11 MAY 2012
To thank you for sharing your views, we will enter you in a prize draw for the chance to win one of three copies of Safe Network’s ‘Safe organisations, safe children’ modular training resource (worth £99).
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
4. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
5. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
6. Winners will be contacted via email and published on our website.
7. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.
8. The competition will run from 19 April 2012 until 11 May 2012.
9. The Safe Network is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Was this helpful?
Please rate this page and send us your comments (good or bad) if you have any.