This year's Children England annual conference will be shining a spotlight on the voluntary sector’s innovative direct practice with children, young people and families.
When is it? : 15/03/2012
Where is it? : The Midland Hotel, Peter Street, Manchester M60 2DS
The annual conference will provide an excellent opportunity for professionals from across the sector to come together to learn, network and to discuss current challenges.
The programme for the day includes practical workshops, troubleshooting and advice sessions, inspiring speeches and a lively plenary debate.
It will also include:
- Latest thinking on neglect
- Supporting families affected by drugs and alcohol
- Surgeries on safeguarding, social enterprise and governance dilemmas
- Will payment by results deliver for children?
- “Tips & Tools” exchange with other practitioners
Cost for the Children England annual conference 2012
- Children England Members - ONE PLACE FREE OF CHARGE
- Children England Members - subsequent places - £75.00
- Non Member Voluntary Organisations - £99.00
- Private/Statutory Organisations - £150.00
Click here for details on how to become a member
Further infomation or to book a place
Children England annual conference 2012, 'Preaching what we practice', flyer and booking form
Book a place
Was this helpful?
Please rate this page and send us your comments (good or bad) if you have any.