Do you or someone you know use Twitter? Why not follow the Safe Network and you could win a free prize worth over £200.
We’re offering a one-off special prize to the person or organisation that becomes the Safe Network’s 1,000th follower on Twitter.
The prize will be a free copy of:
Safe organisations, safe children (worth £99)
A modular training package to assist small voluntary and community sector groups in meeting their responsibilities for keeping children and young people safe
Safeguarding deaf and disabled children in sport’ (worth £125)
A brand new resource for use in training and professional group learning produced by the NSPCC Child Protection in Sport Unit
Follow us on Twitter and we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest child protection news and key safeguarding information for your voluntary or community group.
Of course you can also visit our website to access useful resources, sign up for our regular e-newsletter or send us an enquiry if you have a particular question.
Terms and conditions
- Participate by signing up to follow Safe Network on Twitter @thesafenetwork
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- There is one prize only consisting of ‘Safe organisations, safe children: Modular training resource’ and ‘Safeguarding deaf and disabled children in sport’. No cash alternative is available.
- The content of both resources covers UK legislation only and legislation may be different of other countries.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within 2 days of becoming the 1,000th follower. The winner will need be provide a UK postal address by direct message on Twitter or via the Safe Network’s central email.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address
- Prizes will be sent by 1st class post.
- Details of the prize winner will be displayed on the Safe Network website and on the Safe Network Twitter channel.
- The Safe Network’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- The Safe Network is compliant with the data protection act. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- The Safe Network registered address: The Safe Network, NSPCC National Training Centre, 3 Gilmour Close, Beaumont Leys, Leicester LE4 1EZ. Tel: 0116 234 7217
Was this helpful?
Please rate this page and send us your comments (good or bad) if you have any.